Definition of canada:
- A British province in North America, giving its name to various plants and animals.
- a nation in northern North America; the French were the first Europeans to settle in mainland Canada; " the border between the United States and Canada is the longest unguarded border in the world"
- A small ca– on; a narrow valley or glen; also, but less frequently, an open valley.
- The largest country in North America, comprising 10 provinces and three territories. Its capital is Ottawa.
- "Orthodoxy: Its Truths And Errors", James Freeman Clarke.
- "The Wars Between England and America", T. C. Smith.
- "Mrs. Falchion, Complete", Gilbert Parker Last Updated: March 12, 2009.