Definition of candid:
undecided, loose, artless, straight-from-the-shoulder, unfastened, frank, plainspoken, exposed, heart-to-heart, unstudied, uncontrived, subject, capable, ingenuous, open, straight, aboveboard, blunt, direct, unreserved, unbiased, unprejudiced, opened, undefended, transparent, impartial, free-spoken, point-blank, just, man-to-man, forthright, straight-shooting, vocal, show, extemporaneous, upright, crude, outspoken, impromptu, unflattering, assailable, guileless, undefendable, unresolved, fair, straight-out, undetermined, receptive.
- insolent (part of speech: adjective)
artless (part of speech: adjective)
- simple (part of speech: adjective)
- succinct (part of speech: adjective)
- truthful (part of speech: adjective)
- "Three Prize Essays on American Slavery", R. B. Thurston A.C. Baldwin Timothy Williston.
- "Eastern Tales by Many Story Tellers", Various.
- "Ralph the Heir", Anthony Trollope.