Definition of candied :
1. Conted or more or less with sugar; as, candidied raisins
2. Converted wholly or partially into sugar or candy; as candied sirup.
3. Covered or incrusted with that which resembles sugar or candy.
4. Figuratively; Honeyed; sweet; flattering.
5. of Candy
6. Preserved in or with sugar; incrusted with a candylike substance; as, candied fruits.
- In the midst of this field stood a tall persimmon tree which yearly dropped its half- candied fruit upon the first light snow of the winter. - "The Late Mrs. Null", Frank Richard Stockton.
- " Made from Sister Tobias's special siege recipe, without candied peel or plums or carraways, or any of the other what- do- you- call- 'ems that go into the ordinary article. - "The Dop Doctor", Clotilde Inez Mary Graves.
- There were wonderful bonbons which even the Mayor's daughter did not have every day; and all sorts of fruits, fresh and candied. - "The Children's Book of Christmas Stories", Various.