Definition of capitulation:
drop, crepuscle, dip, dusk, downfall, abbreviation, surrender, cession, outline, win, downslope, summary, abridgment, yielding, gloaming, crepuscule, spill, abstract, synopsis, autumn, declination, handover, evenfall, twilight, submitting, free fall, gloam, declension, pin, declivity, decline, nightfall, resist, fall, rendition, capitulating, giving up, tumble, descent.
- agreement (part of speech: noun)
- relinquishment (part of speech: noun)
- riddance (part of speech: noun)
compliance (part of speech: noun)
- "A Struggle for Rome, Vol. 2 (of 3)", Felix Dahn.
- "The Conspiracy of Pontiac and the Indian War after the Conquest of Canada", Francis Parkman.
- "From Fort Henry to Corinth", Manning Ferguson Force.