Definition of caprice:
nerve impulse, freak, neural impulse, imagination, notion, capriciousness, impulse, changeableness, megrim, megrim, pulsing, mood, bee, impulsion, idea, inclination, thoughts, supposition, whimsey, vagary, whim, freak, humor, pulsation, nervous impulse, momentum, boutade, conception, belief, conceit, pulse, desire, quirk, eccentricity, maggot, urge, liking, predilection, image, crotchet, impetus.
- caprice (part of speech: noun)
- motivelessness (part of speech: noun)
- "The Grey Cloak", Harold MacGrath.
- "On The Principles of Political Economy, and Taxation", David Ricardo.
- "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete", John Lothrop Motley.