Definition of carcass:
- A dead body, whether of man or beast; a corpse; now commonly the dead body of a beast.
- A hollow case or shell, filled with combustibles, to be thrown from a mortar or howitzer, to set fire to buldings, ships, etc.
- The abandoned and decaying remains of some bulky and once comely thing, as a ship; the skeleton, or the uncovered or unfinished frame, of a thing.
- The living body; - now commonly used in contempt or ridicule.
- "Blindfolded", Earle Ashley Walcott.
- "Common Diseases of Farm Animals", R. A. Craig, D. V. M..
- "The Dollar Hen", Milo M. Hastings.