Definition of care:
- A burdensome sense of responsibility; trouble caused by onerous duties; anxiety; concern; solicitude.
- Attention or heed; caution; regard; heedfulness; watchfulness; as, take care; have a care.
- Charge, oversight, or management, implying responsibility for safety and prosperity.
- The object of watchful attention or anxiety.
- To be anxious or solicitous; to be concerned; to have regard or interest; - sometimes followed by an objective of measure.
forethought, burden, tending, electric charge, stress, exactness, thrill, punctiliousness, supervision, custody, burster, administer, vex, pull off, dispense, sustenance, complaint, wish, help, flush, safekeeping, do, criminal maintenance, wish well, fretfulness, assistance, handicap, dole out, conduct, fear, be cautious, sustentation, take, distribute, guard, wield, rehabilitation, handle, chagrin, nicety, superintendence, trust, financial aid, premeditation, apportion, precaution, pressure, palm, mete out, impediment, application, occupy, business organization, beware, tutorship, anguish, apprehension, carelessness, cathexis, rehab, portion out, bid, care for, watching, get by, supervise, deal out, calculation, deal, tutelage, negociate, painstaking, safeguard, disquietude, look at, rush, unhappiness, sell, shell out, like, bearing, heraldic bearing, load, calm, trouble, bother, explosive charge, share, alimony, finagle, encumbrance, caveat, parcel out, kick, perplexity, perturbation, concern, divvy up, caution, bring off, responsibility, treatment, upkeep, sustainment, vexation, fretting, angst, misfortune, neglect, careful, discomposure, assist, give care, veneration, billing, uneasiness, chariness, cope, sorrow, lot, dish out, distress, feelings, solicitude, contend, stew, attending, plow, attention, thought, bang, aid, therapy, guardianship, oppression, discrimination, difficulty, consider, carry off, chariness, sweat, manage, oversee, commission, fearfulness, reverence, boot, headache, grapple, nuisance, onus, problem, address, exasperation, annoyance, business concern, keeping, pain, trade, make do, nervousness, foreboding, fright, direction, watch out, economic aid, allot, business, make out, armorial bearing, anxiety, superintend, hindrance, cover, oversight, anxiousness, wangle, mind, trial, bursting charge, business organisation, affliction, disturbance, misgiving, awe, unease, disquiet, maintenance, grief, accusation, dread, mission, tribulation, health, strain, object, aggravation, do by, peace, tuition, treat, carry on, regimen, worry, gingerliness, charge, watch, regard.
- caution (part of speech: noun)
- circumspection (part of speech: noun)
- attention (part of speech: noun)
- custody (part of speech: noun)
- vigilance (part of speech: noun)
- love (part of speech: verb)