Definition of carelessly:
casually, without care, raffishly, helter-skelter, hastily, unthinkingly, at random, rakishly, unmindfully, heedlessly, offhandedly, improvidently, irresponsibly, incautiously, without counting the cost, without caution, unconcernedly, without concern, insouciantly, anyhow, any old way, wastefully, happen what may.
- motivelessly (part of speech: adverb)
- rashly (part of speech: adverb)
- recklessly (part of speech: adverb)
- neglectfully (part of speech: adverb)
- "The Prisoner of Zenda", Anthony Hope.
- "Hilda Lessways", Arnold Bennett.
- "The Black Bag", Louis Joseph Vance.