Definition of cargo:
committal, despatch, lading, freightage, freight rate, incumbrance, clog, onus, pack, payload, over, warhead, encumbrance, loading, weight, incubus, heavy, dispatch, consignment, load, shipment, haul, impost, freight, charge, lode, commitment.
- cartage (part of speech: noun)
- merchandise (part of speech: noun)
- contents (part of speech: noun)
- "The White Wolf and Other Fireside Tales", Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch.
- "Britain for the British", Robert Blatchford.
- "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete", John Lothrop Motley.