Definition of carry :
1. A tract of land, over which boats or goods are carried between two bodies of navigable water; a carrying place; a portage.
2. To act as a bearer; to convey anything; as, to fetch and carry.
3. To bear ( one's self); to behave, to conduct or demean; - with the reflexive pronouns.
4. To bear or uphold successfully through conflict, as a leader or principle; hence, to succeed in, as in a contest; to bring to a successful issue; to win; as, to carry an election.
5. To bear the charges or burden of holding or having, as stocks, merchandise, etc., from one time to another; as, a merchant is carrying a large stock; a farm carries a mortgage; a broker carries stock for a customer; to carry a life insurance.
6. To contain; to comprise; to bear the aspect of ; to show or exhibit; to imply.
7. To convey by extension or continuance; to extend; as, to carry the chimney through the roof; to carry a road ten miles farther.
8. To convey or transport in any manner from one place to another; to bear; - often with away or off.
9. To get possession of by force; to capture.
10. To have earth or frost stick to the feet when running, as a hare.
11. To have or hold as a burden, while moving from place to place; to have upon or about one's person; to bear; as, to carry a wound; to carry an unborn child.
12. To have propulsive power; to propel; as, a gun or mortar carries well.
13. To hold the head; - said of a horse; as, to carry well i. e., to hold the head high, with arching neck.
14. To move; to convey by force; to impel; to conduct; to lead or guide.
15. To transfer from one place ( as a country, book, or column) to another; as, to carry the war from Greece into Asia; to carry an account to the ledger; to carry a number in adding figures.
slobber, use up, range, leave, shake, canalise, break away, stomach, need, learn, displace, extract, harbor, shoot, buy in, sustain, contract, choose, place, make, concur, ravish, entertain, stretch forth, confine, guide, electrify, throng, hold, go, cover, tamp, relocate, delight, broadcast, gallop, waft, post, do, expand, go for, strain, drive, run away, aim, take on, concord, get excited, feed, play, lend, win, evince, digest, break, consort, take in, adopt, have, defy, pick out, conceive, verbalize, bleed, have got, ingest, defeat, oblige, succeed, ladder, maintain, shoulder, course, agree, fly the coop, reach out, yield, abide, compact, acquire, widen, slaver, turn back, lead, hold up, press out, pass on, throw, be given, mail, nurse, defend, adjudge, exonerate, melt down, persist, over, keep back, prevail, stand, run, melt, tend, control, start, beam, utter, black market, schlep, brand, air, declare, import, drop, excite, study, behave, excited, track down, conceptualize, sell, sprout, take over, take hold, convoy, withstand, wear, strengthen, exile, offer, discharge, fill, incline, arrest, channelize, take, quit, film, restrain, consume, drip, subscribe, demean, race, take aim, lease, halt, brook, withdraw, take to the woods, stockpile, enrapture, prolong, unravel, owned, guard, tolerate, anticipate, work, involve, take up, pack, exact, enthrall, slabber, die hard, contain, load down, state, turn out, extend, head for the hills, moderate, run for, read, backpack, rent, provide, put up, hold in, claim, curb, add, display, uphold, possess, stake, exculpate, suffer, look at, retain, knowledge, tamp down, apply, communicate, wad, stretch out, deal in, campaign, verbalise, station, spread, get hold of, enchant, keep, execute, drivel, portage, scat, give birth, canalize, transplant, get across, scarper, dribble, give, get, endure, carry on, look, call for, be exuberant, escape, protract, birth, act, support, stretch, train, function, gestate, be, acquit, disclose, jam, clear, be zealous, comport, subscribe to, broaden, assoil, flow, trickle, consider, hightail it, accept, reserve, thrill, swing, require, channelise, take away, show, sway, pass, relay, strike, filter, contribute, allow, necessitate, select, enthral, stock, expect, await, stock up, lift, view as, conceptualise, bestow, ply, accommodate, direct, mob, rock, obligate, comprise, hunt down, deport, have a bun in the oven, bind, engage, poke out, continue, book, lug, draw out, stick out, turn tail, postulate, submit, lam, freight, harbour, give tongue to, occupy, reach, put out, operate, persuade, hunt, hire, incorporate, take for, entail, expatriate, bundle, channel, drool, unfold, bunk, stop, assume, tell, exsert, lean, demand, obtain, ferry, admit, hold out, exhibit, tote, charter, ask, extradite, pay, check, pile, deem, hold back, report, wait, accompanied, deal
bring (part of speech: verb)
ship (part of speech: verb)
carry (part of speech: verb)