Definition of carving:
press cutting, art, arts and crafts, cutting off, cutting, coloring, belles-lettres, film editing, cut, art form, collage, newspaper clipping, slip, clipping, press clipping, brass rubbing, batik, ceramics, sculpture, thinning.
representation (part of speech: noun)
- sculpture (part of speech: noun)
- sculpting (part of speech: verb)
- "Put Yourself in His Place", Charles Reade.
- "Harding's luck", E. [Edith] Nesbit.
- "The Magician's Show Box and Other Stories", Lydia Maria Child.