Definition of caucasian:
- A member of any of the white races of mankind.
- A native or inhabitant of the Caucasus, esp. a Circassian or Georgian.
- Of or pertaining to the Caucasus, a mountainous region between the Black and Caspian seas.
- Of or pertaining to the white races of mankind, of whom the people about Mount Caucasus were formerly taken as the type.
Caucasian language, albumen, caucasoid, Asian, Anglo-Saxon, American, gabardine, African, Australian, flannel, egg white, Caucasic, Belgian, whiteness, British, white person, Basque, Canadian, ovalbumin, tweed, white, Afghan.
- "Popular Adventure Tales", Mayne Reid.
- "Plutarch's Lives Volume III.", Plutarch.
- "Best Russian Short Stories", Various.