Definition of censor:
- A critic; a reviewer.
- One given to fault- finding; a censurer.
- One of two magistrates of Rome who took a register of the number and property of citizens, and who also exercised the office of inspector of morals and conduct.
- One who is empowered to examine manuscripts before they are committed to the press, and to forbid their publication if they contain anything obnoxious; - an official in some European countries.
- conceal (part of speech: verb)
- obliterate (part of speech: verb)
- judge (part of speech: noun)
- "A History of English Literature Elizabethan Literature", George Saintsbury.
- "Out of the Air", Inez Haynes Irwin.
- "Non-combatants and Others", Rose Macaulay.