Definition of certainty:
matter of course, induction, evidence, a safe bet, foregone conclusion, beyond (any) doubt, demonstration, belief, persuasion, self-assurance, hunch, inevitability, satisfaction, cinch, sure thing, firm/safe ground, deduction, consequence, ineluctability, a foregone conclusion, a mathematical certainty, inevitableness, positiveness, certain, firmness, true, reality, result, suspect, face, guarantee, assuredness, self-confidence, gut feeling/instinct, conclusion, doubtlessness, inference, cocksureness.
- certainty (part of speech: noun)
- truth (part of speech: noun)
- reliability (part of speech: noun)
- "The Beckoning Hand and Other Stories The Beckoning Hand--Lucretia--The Third Time--The Gold Wulfric--My Uncle's Will--The Two Carnegies--Olga Davidoff's Husband--John Cann's Treasure--Isaline and I--Professor Milliter's Dilemma--In Strict Confidence--The ", Grant Allen.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "Masters of the Wheat-Lands", Harold Bindloss.