Definition of certification:
- authorization (part of speech: noun)
- affirmation (part of speech: noun)
evidence (part of speech: noun)
- guarantee (part of speech: noun)
- validation (part of speech: noun)
- "Studies in Forensic Psychiatry", Bernard Glueck.
The certification that her cavaliers were Welsh gentlemen of wealth and position required a broader sneer at the Welsh than was warranted by later and more intimate acquaintance, if it could be made to redound to her discredit.- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
The stamp, when first manufactured, had not been satisfactory to him; and on his second visit, the customer had left a piece of a check, carefully torn out in circular form, which showed the certification which he desired copied.- "Courts and Criminals", Arthur Train.