Definition of championship:
relief, computer backup, rubric, clash, substitute, claim, glittering prize, Nobel Prize, deed, backup, moral support, Cup, crown, title of respect, distinction, accompaniment, award, fill-in, musical accompaniment, patronage, title, backing, the Commonwealth Games, clientele, consolation prize, financial support, trade, honor, funding, statute title, support, advocacy, accolade, stand-in, mount, challenge, deed of conveyance, commendation, prize, close season, form of address, business, loyalty, contest, backup man, endorsement, sympathies, card, condescension, financial backing, solidarity, defense, reliever, bye, disdain.
- success (part of speech: noun)
- superiority (part of speech: noun)
- "Hero-Myths & Legends of the British Race", Maud Isabel Ebbutt.
- "In the Fog", Richard Harding Davis.
- "The End of the Rainbow", Marian Keith.