Definition of changing:
developing, wavering, unequal, inconstant, growing, unsteady, deteriorating, changeable, unstable, erratic, mutable, irresolute, mobile, irregular, ever-changing, dynamic, uncertain, dynamical, mercurial, degenerating, declining, vibratory, fluid.
- converting (part of speech: verb)
- changing (part of speech: verb)
- deviating (part of speech: verb)
- inverting (part of speech: verb)
- substituting (part of speech: verb)
- "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie.
- "The Woman With The Fan", Robert Hichens.
- "A Man's Hearth", Eleanor M. Ingram.