Definition of charcoal:
charcoal-gray, charcoal-grey, ash, wood coal, oxford-grey, amber, lignite, avocado, azure, ember, stub, baby-blue, oxford-gray, cinder, beige, alabaster, soot, fusain, blue, brand, fumes, smoke, spark, bluish, brown coal, amethyst, achromatic.
- black (part of speech: adjective)
- fuel (part of speech: noun)
- drawing (part of speech: noun)
- "Put Yourself in His Place", Charles Reade.
- "The Coast of Adventure", Harold Bindloss.
- "Physiology and Hygiene for Secondary Schools", Francis M. Walters, A.M..