Definition of chastity:
rectitude, celibacy, justice, good, moral excellence, uprightness, faithfulness, sexual morality, integrity, sex, duty, truth, honesty, honor, modesty, chaste, righteousness, restraint, worthiness, asexual, rightness, celibate, worth, excellence, morality, merit, chastity belt, frigid, virtue, sexual abstention, sexless.
- celibacy (part of speech: noun)
- purity (part of speech: noun)
- simplicity (part of speech: noun)
- innocence (part of speech: noun)
- "The Delights of Wisdom Pertaining to Conjugial Love", Emanuel Swedenborg.
- "Primitive Love and Love-Stories", Henry Theophilus Finck.
- "The Fourth R", George Oliver Smith.