Definition of cheek:
- A section of a flask, so made that it can be moved laterally, to permit the removal of the pattern from the mold; the middle part of a flask.
- Cool confidence; assurance; impudence.
- The branches of a bridle bit.
- The cheek bone.
- The side of the face below the eye.
- Those pieces of a machine, or of any timber, or stone work, which form corresponding sides, or which are similar and in pair; as, the cheeks ( jaws) of a vise; the cheeks of a gun carriage, etc.
- To be impudent or saucy to.
grimace, organisation, human face, nervus, insolence, disrespect, uppityness, posterior, can, booty, buns, organization, fundament, bottom, brass instrument, mouth, tail end, governing body, sauciness, nates, breech, nerve, nerviness, incivility, hams, hardihood, ass, freshness, heinie, fount, chin, fanny, rump, pertness, expression, mettle, bum, administration, chutzpah, chop, heart, brashness, caboose, sass, keister, eye socket, brazenness, brass section, jowl, impudence, brassiness, bone structure, buccal, aspect, dimple, presumption, buttock, crease, case, effrontery, attitude, eye, rear end, sassiness, derriere, rudeness, audaciousness, oral, presumptuousness, behind, facial expression, memorial tablet, tail, assumption, haunches, pushiness, discourtesy, hunkers, typeface, forwardness, rear, courtesy, brass, brow, plaque, duff, cheekiness, spunk, butt, audacity, face, hardiness, familiarity, complexion, sauce, crow's feet, vulgarity, backchat, strikingness, establishment, gall, font, impertinence, impropriety, boldness, tush, daring, backside, uppishness, look, governance, cheeks, overconfidence, crust, seat, perkiness, side, archness, impudency.
- "Hills of the Shatemuc", Susan Warner.
- "Love Eternal", H. Rider Haggard.
- "No Hero", E.W. Hornung.