Definition of cherish:
hold dear, treat, roll out the red carpet for someone, put someone/something before/over/above, harbor, value, guard, abandon, protect, care for, cheer, pamper, clasp, relive, bring/call someone/something to mind, be stamped on your memory/mind, fuss over, fancy, cosset, appreciate, make much of something, prize, wait on someone hand and foot, recall, cling to, set/put/lay (great) store by/on something, comfort, disdain, recollect, overindulgence, nurture, do well by someone, defend, shelter, acknowledge, do something from memory, nourish, esteem, dote on, praise, remember, bear, encourage, spoil, attach importance/significance/value/weight to something, hold, stick in your mind/memory, enshrine, embrace, have, nurse, indulge, pet, foster, honor, think back, despise, treasure, entertain.
- endear (part of speech: verb)
- worship (part of speech: verb)
- love (part of speech: verb)
- "The Religious Life of London", J. Ewing Ritchie.
- "Dawn", Mrs. Harriet A. Adams.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.