Definition of chicanery:
mischief, skullduggery, foxiness, shadiness, hocus-pocus, roguery, cunning, slyness, deviltry, trickiness, chicane, rascality, devilment, devilry, shiftiness, trickery, mischief-making, sneakiness, skulduggery, guile, mischievousness, shenanigan, roguishness, craft, jiggery-pokery, hanky panky, wile, honest, wiliness, slickness, indirection.
- deception (part of speech: noun)
- dishonesty (part of speech: noun)
- "Memoirs of Henry Hunt, Esq. Volume 3", Henry Hunt.
- "Studies in Literature and History", Sir Alfred Comyn Lyall.
- "The Grain Of Dust A Novel", David Graham Phillips.