Definition of childlike:
unsubdivided, childish, saucer-eyed, wide, simple-minded, infantile, girlhood, callow, ingenuous, cherubic, unproblematic, natural, infantine, developmental, naif, dim-witted, adolescence, youth, study at childish, adolescent, juvenile, naive, youthful, development, boyhood, childly, immature, girlish, wide-eyed, puerile, mere, simple, babyish, early, young, boyish, dewy-eyed, childhood, round-eyed.
- innocent (part of speech: adjective)
- simple (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "The Grain Of Dust A Novel", David Graham Phillips.
- "Divers Women", Pansy and Mrs. C.M. Livingston.