Definition of choice :
1. A sufficient number to choose among.
2. Act of choosing; the voluntary act of selecting or separating from two or more things that which is preferred; the determination of the mind in preferring one thing to another; election.
3. Care in selecting; judgment or skill in distinguishing what is to be preferred, and in giving a preference; discrimination.
4. Preserving or using with care, as valuable; frugal; - used with of; as, to be choice of time, or of money.
5. Selected with care, and due attention to preference; deliberately chosen.
6. That which makes, or helps to make, anything such as it is; anything belonging to a subject, or predicable of it; distinguishing property, characteristic, or attribute; peculiar power, capacity, or virtue; distinctive trait; as, the tones of a flute differ from those of a violin in quality; the great quality of a statesman.
7. The best part; that which is preferable.
8. The power or opportunity of choosing; option.
9. The thing or person chosen; that which is approved and selected in preference to others; selection.
10. Worthly of being chosen or preferred; select; superior; precious; valuable.
famous, woof, A1, peachy, immense, resolution, divine, brag, top, rare, radical, cream, banner, possibility, gangbusters, down, lovely, corking, top-notch, slick, mean, sterling, foul-mouthed, quality, crude, dirty, excerption, fantastic, vitriolic, picked, sensational, boffo, par excellence, out-of-sight, heavenly, nifty, first-string, righteous, pickaxe, favorite, tremendous, have your pick of something, plectron, phat, frontline, filling, recherché, abusive, selected, hype, terrific, marvelous, decision-making, blue-ribbon, natural selection, plectrum, flower, number one, peachy keen, cracking, boss, five-star, jim-dandy, stellar, extract, top-of-the-line, groovy, prize, bang-up, preferred, survival, dandy, fab, wonder, bonny, gilt-edged, cool, first-class, primo, cherry-picked, prizewinning, resource, brave, unsurpassed, great, conclusion, access, break, excerpt, wizard, fantabulous, four-star, window of opportunity, decent, incredible, numero uno, swell, capital, the initiative, high-class, tip-top, picking, weft, bumper, awesome, opportunity, X-rated, first-line, beautiful, chance, dainty, pickax, fabulous, possibilities, bully, dope, ripe, neat, hot, elect, blue-chip, gone, superb, opening, blue, dynamite, favored, topping, scope, good, top-shelf, noble, first-rate, wonderful, A-OK, keen, top-flight, obscene, grand, supernal, handpicked, crackerjack, survival of the fittest
excellent (part of speech: adjective)
free will (part of speech: noun)
choice (part of speech: noun)
intention (part of speech: noun)
forecast, policy, scheme, prospectus, will, expectation, calculation, object, schedule, agenda, strategy, goal, plan, forethought, ambition, procedure, consideration, scenario, intention, endeavor, idea, wish, approach, aim, proposal
tasteful (part of speech: adjective)
superior (part of speech: adjective)
leading, most, above, paramount, headmost, supreme, elite, crowning, better, exceptional, master, eminent, furthermost, furthest, signal, ruling, foremost, commanding, zenith, uppermost, dominant, ascendant, sovereign, best, chief, champion, senior, king, quintessential, controlling, consummate, maximum, chosen, predominant
- Then we had a choice- jump off or be forced off. - "The-Life-of-Me-an-autobiography", Johnson, Clarence Edgar.
- " I shan't give him much choice," said Meldon. - "The Simpkins Plot", George A. Birmingham.
- But depend upon it, that girl never went to work of her own free choice. - "The Portion of Labor", Mary E. Wilkins Freeman.