Definition of circulation:
- Currency; circulating coin; notes, bills, etc., current for coin.
- The act of moving in a circle, or in a course which brings the moving body to the place where its motion began.
- The act of passing from place to place or person to person; free diffusion; transmission.
- The extent to which anything circulates or is circulated; the measure of diffusion; as, the circulation of a newspaper.
- The movement of the blood in the blood- vascular system, by which it is brought into close relations with almost every living elementary constituent. Also, the movement of the sap in the vessels and tissues of plants.
flowing, repetition, wheel, distribution, circumvolution, distribution, collect, transmission, dissemination, turn, dissemination, current, passage, apportionment, flow, dispersal, whirl, dispersion, geometry, circuit.
- "A Handbook of Health", Woods Hutchinson.
- "On the cattle plague: or, Contagious typhus in horned cattle. Its history, origin, description, and treatment", Honoré Bourguignon.
- "The Magnetic North", Elizabeth Robins (C. E. Raimond).