Definition of circumspection:
finesse, cautiousness, caveat, anxiety, charge, oversight, direction, worry, diplomacy, discernment, watchfulness, free will, solicitude, perplexity, caution, concern, foresightedness, trouble, foresight, discreetness, management, forehandedness, precaution, careful, delicacy, prudence, forethought, attention, forethoughtfulness, discretion.
- caution (part of speech: noun)
- circumspection (part of speech: noun)
- "African Camp Fires", Stewart Edward White.
- "Maximina", Armando Palacio Valdés.
- "The History of Rome; Books Nine to Twenty-Six", Titus Livius.