Definition of clack:
- A sharp, abrupt noise, or succession of noises, made by striking an object.
- Anything that causes a clacking noise, as the clapper of a mill, or a clack valve.
- Continual or importunate talk; prattle; prating.
- To cause to make a sudden, sharp noise, or succession of noises; to click.
- To make a sudden, sharp noise, or a succesion of such noises, as by striking an object, or by collision of parts; to rattle; to click.
- To utter rapidly and inconsiderately.
- To utter words rapidly and continually, or with abruptness; to let the tongue run.
let the cat out of the bag, cacophony, gonorrhea, confabulate, tick, clack valve, palaver, cajole, get across, beep, yak, visit, blarney, clash, gas, clatter, fall into place, click, sounds, blab, gonorrhoea, bam, blabber, claver, coax, eruption, chat, tittle-tattle, get through, dawn, sound, spiel, sink in, run on, clap, natter, jabber, brattle, confab, wheedle, prattle, gossip, clang, gab, chitchat, twaddle, go on, penetrate, clapper valve, maunder, gabble, jaw, chatter, cluck, clamour, chit-chat, caterwaul, mutter, shoot the breeze, chew the fat, flick, tattle, peach, mumble, gibber, piffle, babble out, babble, chaffer, rattle, inveigle, spill the beans, clamor, mussitate, claver, clank, blab out, prate, blast, talk, blare, sing, sweet-talk, come home, words.