Definition of clairvoyant :
1. One who is able, when in a mesmeric state, to discern objects not present to the senses.
2. Pertaining to clairvoyance; discerning objects while in a mesmeric state which are not present to the senses.
penetrating, clear-sighted, faith healer, enchantress, enchanter, paranormal, mysterious, extrasensory, judicious, mental, healer, coven, supernatural, precognitive, illusionist, exorcist, fortune-teller, prophetical
clairvoyant (part of speech: adjective)
- I was so obliging as to fall asleep, and scarcely three days elapsed when I began already to become slightly clairvoyant. - "NAPOLEON AND BLUCHER", L. Muhlbach.
- Even a trained clairvoyant needs some link to enable him to find the record of an event of which he has no previous knowledge. - "Clairvoyance", Charles Webster Leadbeater.
- If you have any evidence in your possession which will be of benefit to Mr. Lyon, I am prepared to receive and pay for it; but clairvoyant evidence isn't worth a cent! - "The Spiritualists and the Detectives", Allan Pinkerton.