Definition of cleansing:
- catharsis (part of speech: noun)
- purifying (part of speech: verb)
- cleaning (part of speech: verb)
- "A Woman's Life-Work Labors and Experiences", Laura S. Haviland.
- "The American Frugal Housewife", Lydia M. Child.
All about her she heard the busy noises of the country morning; soft voices, men's calls, the stamping of farm horses, the clatter of the household ware, the splash of cleansing water poured, the hissing kettle; but she saw no one.- "In the Border Country", Josephine Daskam Bacon.