Definition of clear :
1. Able to perceive clearly; keen; acute; penetrating; discriminating; as, a clear intellect; a clear head.
2. Easily or distinctly heard; audible; canorous.
3. Free from ambiguity or indistinctness; lucid; perspicuous; plain; evident; manifest; indubitable.
4. Free from embarrassment; detention, etc.
5. Free from guilt or stain; unblemished.
6. Free from impediment or obstruction; unobstructed; as, a clear view; to keep clear of debt.
7. Free from opaqueness; transparent; bright; light; luminous; unclouded.
8. Full extent; distance between extreme limits; especially; the distance between the nearest surfaces of two bodies, or the space between walls; as, a room ten feet square in the clear.
9. In a clear manner; plainly.
10. Not clouded with passion; serene; cheerful.
11. To become free from clouds or fog; to become fair; - often followed by up, off, or away.
12. To disengage one's self from incumbrances, distress, or entanglements; to become free.
13. To free from impediment or incumbrance, from defilement, or from anything injurious, useless, or offensive; as, to clear land of trees or brushwood, or from stones; to clear the sight or the voice; to clear one's self from debt; -- often used with of, off, away, or out.
14. To free from impurities; to clarify; to cleanse.
15. To free from obscurity or ambiguity; to relive of perplexity; to make perspicuous.
16. To free from the imputation of guilt; to justify, vindicate, or acquit; - often used with from before the thing imputed.
17. To gain without deduction; to net.
18. To leap or pass by, or over, without touching or failure; as, to clear a hedge; to clear a reef.
19. To make exchanges of checks and bills, and settle balances, as is done in a clearing house.
20. To obtain a clearance; as, the steamer cleared for Liverpool to- day.
21. To render bright, transparent, or undimmed; to free from clouds.
22. To render more quick or acute, as the understanding; to make perspicacious.
23. Without defect or blemish, such as freckles or knots; as, a clear complexion; clear lumber.
24. Without diminution; in full; net; as, clear profit.
25. Without limitation; wholly; quite; entirely; as, to cut a piece clear off.
26. Without mixture; entirely pure; as, clear sand.
see the light, falter, remove, impenitent, combination, understandably, windless, terminate, slip by, rainless, exhaust, behave, sunshiny, receptive, gleam, unsnarl, absolved, competing, thin, fleet, brighten, blister, dead, PPC, heart-to-heart, cook, vamoose, sunny, grant, recognise, run, overdue, blank, adopt, conk, hazel, derelict, in-depth, flush out, elucidate, bubble, impeccable, light-colored, recover, agnize, opaque, form, partition, cashier's check, go across, promiscuous, do, open, crap, draw, close, bear, precise, blotchy, blank check, customs, bloom, consume, incur, authorize, get back, take a shit, reopen, strike, figure out, eject, earn, spend, guide, befool, unmortgaged, ingest, discharged, cleared, draw in, vanish, ringing, say yes, permit, unencumbered, occur, vacuous, lonely, aseptic, high-pitched, off-duty, mandate, make water, dissolve, displace, watch, fade, weed out, defecate, readable, light up, scant, call it a day/night, fire up, pull through, available, kick the bucket, pee-pee, default, unaccented, muster out, lambent, bionic, unfastened, top out, make sense, irradiate, extraterritorial, blow over, classify, induce, bolt, beaming, compos mentis, gather, unresolved, happen, pee, broad-spectrum, effloresce, implicit, reach, ca-ca, straighten, liquid, garner, fade away, prima facie, boil, outdoors, creep, uninfected, make, take a crap, hazy, gain ground, enlighten, disentangle, cloudy, hotfoot, blotch, distant, clear-cut, specific, lighten up, sort out, extract, slack, definitive, untroubled, win, clean-handed, finish up, amortize, comport, undefended, faint, pass along, ex gratia, manage, unobjectionable, hyaloid, tolerate, cope, set down, compensatory, hollow, out-of-doors, transcend, sheeny, top, seduce, unambiguous, tidy up, calorie-free, illumine, suck up, brilliant, clear-thinking, clarify, light, generate, shed light on, surpass, take a leak, go, constitute, surmount, soak up, unload, give/get the go-ahead, polish off, complexioned, fall, liquidation, dark, shiny, unstopped, abrasion, beat it, redraw, trig, splendid, break, effulgent, bring, open air, candescent, sort, wanton, thorough, expire, charged, sharp, calm, clement, profit, put on, inculpable, check stub, hit, hyaline, wee-wee, ease, drop dead, compound, go away, exonerated, abstemious, perfect, produce, frontier, finish off, break down, end, acquire, get off, sink, overstep, complete, noticeable, nonrefundable, pop off, hotfoot it, approve, unrepentant, deport, suck in, overcome, shining, atomize, out, loose, edify, skedaddle, lite, evaporate, circumvent, well-defined, outlying, express, cheque, glide by, slide by, bloodshot, close in, outright, take, piddle, boil up, fix, make tracks, shave, come to, give notice, antimalarial, creaky, cross-eyed, nett, reform, semitransparent, sound, deciding, advance, accused, subject, clear up, understand, micturate, fall out, finish with, egest, unfrosted, level, score, hap, uncrowded, vacant, unsubtle, cause, name, audible, snuff it, well-adjusted, build, expel, unopposed, turn out, overt, actualise, stool, pretend, sack, drop off, cashless, glowing, cod, prepare, calloused, sack up, receive, clean-cut, nonambiguous, take off, unclogged, boil over, show up, unqualified, chiseled, lead, deflate, crystal clear, check card, sweep away, cocksure, uncontaminating, go by, idle, undetermined, metallic, bedazzling, swooning, take in, trim, self-evident, work, bloodless, recognize, pass on, void, stimulate, bald-faced, freckled, conclude, pellucid, abscess, all the way, luminous, brighten up, make pass, abandoned, irreproachable, overhaul, approach, ready, neat, crown, pinch, conduct, give the axe, range, wakeful, good, blatant, collect, inaccessible, plunder, allow, tip, incandescent, unblocked, evanesce, construct, lily-white, thinking, empty, apart, lapse, make up, beautiful, communicate, short, hightail it, get through, handle, hold, intelligibly, crystallise, get ahead, crystallize, crystalise, unclouded, give the sack, have, put down, percipient, reedy, last, drop, clean up, bright-line, urinate, easy, bake, survive, radiant, equable, absorb, return, subdued, class, put across, trenchant, chequebook, imbibe, crumple, clearly, boil away, slip away, away, palpable, give, pass water, fire, high, someone cannot/can't help it if, discipline, create, introduce, cleanhanded, empower, pull in, get together, croak, vivid, detour, unapologetic, top off, strengthen, bright, undecided, fair, disappear, get to, actualize, crystal, pass off, lay down, sporting, lighten, turn over, revive, capable, go on, realize, legislate, hand, suck, close-set, deep-set, athlete's foot, circumnavigate, web, fetch, serene, throw, pull, fight off, arrive at, touch, overtake, against, sop up, cash, discerning, blackhead, illume, dazzling, tripping, exceed, put right, cash in one's chips, wide awake, distinctly, opened, low-cal, round, nominate, resounding, fool, die, quiet, lustrous, sporty, gull, cease, still, dislodge, fine, agnise, beady, open-and-shut, close-run, blemish, respond, illuminate, unobstructed, crystalize, cross, sleepy, stop, plaintive, dupe, dismissed, lined, pronounced, identifiable, get, pass by, jumpy, pull ahead, alert, black eye, clinical, slang, take place, position, unmarked, resolve, outermost, take up, pardoned, not suspected, paid-up, cloud, dispatch, put one across, go along, see, flat, broad, shake, unambivalent, progress to, fresh, furrow, cross-border, correct, catch, puddle, luculent, substantiate, make headway, make it, get out, authorise, assort, remorseless, attract, iron out, refulgent, decease, establish, flash, nurse, overhear, spend a penny, travel by, liquidate, sportsmanlike, gain, choke, wee, perish, get in, squeaky, attain, carry off, make believe, exit, derive, piss, break through, invite, hightail, antenatal, carry through, lightheaded, gross, put one over, cloudless, isolated, total, sane, wrap up, clearheaded, significant, separate, bounce, complected, sanguine, barefaced, weak, scram, explicit, lift, view, exculpated, net, assoil, unclutter, avoid, scabby, lick, extend, undefendable, utter, see-through, shit, shrug off, bedsore, flawless, devolve, mop up, exempt, pass away, realise, remote, assailable, finish, gather in, give-up the ghost, underemployed, crease, full, heal, relieve oneself, hourly, equal, square away, go off, light-headed, clean-living, fulgent, lightsome, force out, deserted, buy the farm, go through, doe-eyed, come about, go past, move in, vindicated, puzzle out, checkbook, the whole way, far, straighten out, carry, milky, tip up, assimilate, surface, someone is only human, with-it, bring in, benefit, check, sluttish, work out, pass, bug-eyed, solve, send away, can, elapse, antibacterial, fickle, unclosed, unpack, categorical, unimpeded
certain (part of speech: adjective)
confident, convinced, steadfast, doubtless, definite, incontrovertible, assured, indubitable, irrefragable, undeniable, veritable, irrefutable, decisive, trusting, patent, incontestable, unmistakable, decided, positive, sure, undoubted, unequivocal, unquestionable, set, absolute, indisputable, certain
acquit (part of speech: verb)
liberate (part of speech: verb)
discharge (part of speech: verb)
simple (part of speech: adjective)
pure (part of speech: adjective)
basic, irreducible, blameless, angelic, primal, pure, aboriginal, immaculate, formative, primary, undiluted, purebred, basal, honorable, elementary, unadulterated, spotless, uncluttered, innocent, unsullied, undefiled, unblemished, essential, sinless, guiltless, simon-pure, stainless, monolithic, prime, nascent, faultless, austere, decent, stark, unadorned, white, unalloyed, virtuous, chaste, bare, elemental, clean, atomic, untarnished, untainted, plain, indivisible, foundational, fundamental, simple
visible (part of speech: adjective)
succinct (part of speech: adjective)
articulate (part of speech: adjective)
clean (part of speech: verb)
transparent (part of speech: adjective)
zero (part of speech: verb)
intelligible (part of speech: adjective)
vindicate (part of speech: verb)