Definition of clever:
cagy, ingenious, apposite, intelligent, artful, ability, pertinent, liable, disposed, tending, canny, skilful, adroit, apt, precocious, glib, tricksy, happy, laughter, alert, minded, chary, sharp-witted, cute, given, dodgy, original, cagey, amusing, knavish, keen, cunning, guileful, smart.
- intelligent (part of speech: adjective)
- intuitive (part of speech: adjective)
- cunning (part of speech: adjective)
- skillful (part of speech: adjective)
witty (part of speech: adjective)
- stylish (part of speech: adjective)