Definition of climate:
- One of thirty regions or zones, parallel to the equator, into which the surface of the earth from the equator to the pole was divided, according to the successive increase of the length of the midsummer day.
- The condition of a place in relation to various phenomena of the atmosphere, as temperature, moisture, etc., especially as they affect animal or vegetable life.
- To dwell.
temper, humidity, heat, meteorologic conditions, cold, limited, aridity, microclimate, latitude, weather conditions, place, altitude, attitude, be, humor, spirit, clime, tone, ambiance, mood, mode, humour, medium, surroundings, milieu, world, atmospheric condition, modality, environment.
- "The Princess of the School", Angela Brazil.
- "Ralestone Luck", Andre Norton.
- "Gold Seekers of '49", Edwin L. Sabin.