Definition of climb :
1. The act of one who climbs; ascent by climbing.
2. To ascend as if with effort; to rise to a higher point.
3. To ascend or creep upward by twining about a support, or by attaching itself by tendrils, rootlets, etc., to a support or upright surface.
4. To ascend or mount laboriously, esp. by use of the hands and feet.
5. To ascend, as by means of the hands and feet, or laboriously or slowly; to mount.
heave, jump, climbing, acclivity, wax, riding horse, cost increase, prove, burn down, put on, advance, salary increase, draw close, heighten, boost, increase, climb up, climb on, burn up, rising slope, incline, slope, saddle horse, uprise, upgrade, move up, develop, wage hike, spring up, hike, mountain, rear, rebel, clamber, originate, ascent, setting, mount up, mounting, arise, stand up, jump on, turn out, come up, raise, get up, ascending, full, get on, procession, ascension, ride, backing, resurrect, approach, go up, rise up, surface, draw near, bestride, hop on, grow, come near, emanation, wage increase, rising, grade, hill, come on, near
ascend (part of speech: verb)