Definition of climb:
- The act of one who climbs; ascent by climbing.
- To ascend as if with effort; to rise to a higher point.
- To ascend or creep upward by twining about a support, or by attaching itself by tendrils, rootlets, etc., to a support or upright surface.
- To ascend or mount laboriously, esp. by use of the hands and feet.
- To ascend, as by means of the hands and feet, or laboriously or slowly; to mount.
wage hike, draw near, ascension, mount up, rear, approach, hop on, salary increase, surface, mounting, backing, draw close, rising slope, grade, wax, get on, rise, climb up, prove, ascent, wage increase, arise, boost, ascending, near, saddle horse, upgrade, go up, move up, come near, originate, burn down, develop, turn out, rise up, jump, come on, climbing, spring up, emanation, hike, put on, rising, burn up, incline, acclivity, heighten, slope, raise, bestride, heave, setting, cost increase, grow, procession, mount, riding horse, get up, stand up, climb on, advance, rebel, mountain, increase, clamber, hill, uprise, jump on, full, resurrect, come up, ride.