Definition of closeness:
meticulosity, heed, casualness, penny-pinching, minginess, accurateness, cheapness, stinginess, inseparability, miserliness, familiarity, companionship, perfection, nicety, veracity, tightfistedness, propinquity, affair, stodginess, liaison, pains, conversance, scrupulousness, heedfulness, nearness, impropriety, secrecy, liberty, density, indecorum, tautness, meanness, secretiveness, parsimoniousness, denseness, fineness, niggardness, acquaintance, accuracy, contiguity, compactness, fellowship, thrift, stringency, conscientiousness, cheeseparing, rigor, delicacy, tightness, meticulousness, stuffiness, amour, preciseness, exactitude, rigorousness, cheeseparing, conversancy, immediacy, pinching, carefulness, intimacy, love, exactness, affaire, beastliness, ultraprecision, parsimony, niggardliness, penuriousness, silence, belonging, comradeship, concentration, involvement, constriction.
- friendship (part of speech: noun)
- similarity (part of speech: noun)
- nearness (part of speech: noun)
- "Modern Machine-Shop Practice, Volumes I and II", Joshua Rose.
- "The United States Since The Civil War", Charles Ramsdell Lingley.
- "The Strange Adventures of Eric Blackburn", Harry Collingwood.