Definition of closing:
ratiocination, latter, apogee, blockage, final stage, climax, at (long) last, bridge loan, terminal, occlusion, latest, closing curtain, bath, bottommost, chain, mop up, (as) a last resort, last, stoppage, start, year-end, remnant, resolution, conclusion, remainder, ultimate, building society, blockbusting, stop, lag, determination, final, cloture, concluding, appraisal, end, destruction, settlement, completion, close, crowning, hindmost, shutdown, block, windup, gag law, terminative, appraise, law of closure, pass completion, culmination, closedown, balloon mortgage, closure, deciding, gag rule, ending, goal, eventual, BR, shutting, oddment, rearmost, decision, stopping point.
- closing (part of speech: verb)
- approaching (part of speech: verb)
- last (part of speech: adjective)
- end (part of speech: noun)
- following (part of speech: adjective)
- ending (part of speech: verb)
- ceasing (part of speech: verb)
- final (part of speech: adjective)
- completing (part of speech: verb)
- plugging (part of speech: verb)
- "The Man with a Shadow", George Manville Fenn.
- "At the Mercy of Tiberius", August Evans Wilson.
- "Dorothy Dale", Margaret Penrose.