Definition of cloth:
- A fabric made of fibrous material ( or sometimes of wire, as in wire cloth); commonly, a woven fabric of cotton, woolen, or linen, adapted to be made into garments; specifically, woolen fabrics, as distinguished from all others.
- The distinctive dress of any profession, especially of the clergy; hence, the clerical profession.
- The dress; raiment. [ Obs.] See Clothes.
- "The Everlasting Whisper", Jackson Gregory.
- "The Wonder Island Boys: Exploring the Island", Roger Thompson Finlay.
- "Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 3 (of 3)", Isaac Disraeli.