Definition of clothed:
breeched, clad, dressed, shod, togged up, habited, dressed-up, lobster-backed, decked out, engrossed, cowled, appareled, underdressed, masked, covered, absorbed, dressed to the nines, gowned, turned out, dolled up, decked, panoplied, captive, bedecked, suited, coated, cassocked, white, mantled, arrayed, uniformed, adorned, dressed to kill, bundled-up, surpliced, petticoated, spruced up, intent, invested, veiled, tuxedoed, heavy-coated, overdressed, garbed, robed, enwrapped, spiffed up, togged, wrapped, habilimented, cloaked, caparisoned, garmented, draped, vestmented, disguised, red-coated, black, pantalooned, dighted, costumed, trousered, attired.
- clothed (part of speech: verb)
- supplied (part of speech: verb)
- "The Pioneers", Katharine Susannah Prichard.
- "The Night Land", William Hope Hodgson.
- "The Altar Steps", Compton MacKenzie.