Definition of clouded:
troubled, chancy, borderline, dubitable, overcast, muzzy, doubtful, cloud-covered, blurred, indeterminate, unclear, sunless, fuzzy, equivocal, problematic, problematical, ambiguous, dubious, bleary, at issue, blurry, in doubt, iffy, in question, inconclusive, certain, indecisive, cloudy, uncertain, questionable, hazy, confused, clear, unsure, foggy.
- confused (part of speech: verb)
- bubbled (part of speech: verb)
- darkened (part of speech: verb)
- dimmed (part of speech: verb)
- obscured (part of speech: verb)
- "The Life of Napoleon I (Volumes, 1 and 2)", John Holland Rose.
- "Bring Me His Ears", Clarence E. Mulford.
- "Bull Hunter", Max Brand.