Definition of cluster:
- A number of individuals grouped together or collected in one place; a crowd; a mob.
- A number of similar things collected together or lying contiguous; a group; as, a cluster of islands.
- A number of things of the same kind growing together; a bunch.
- To collect into a cluster or clusters; to gather into a bunch or close body.
- To grow in clusters or assemble in groups; to gather or unite in a cluster or clusters.
thump, plunk, bunch together, bunch up, bundle, roll up, lump, clustering, round up, collect, thumping, clump, clomp, caboodle, bevy, clutch, collection, pack, constellate, congregate, stud, forgather, crew, convoke, flock, party, thud, get together, lot, gang, clunk, muster, assemble, set, chunk, summon, dot, clod, bundle up, gather, crowd, call, knot, body, wad, bunch, band, glob, compact, clop, ball, group, batch, practice bundling, array, assemblage, convene.
- "Myths and Legends of the Sioux", Marie L. McLaughlin.
- "Raleigh", Edmund Gosse.
- "The Golden Silence", C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson.