Definition of cluster :
1. A number of individuals grouped together or collected in one place; a crowd; a mob.
2. A number of similar things collected together or lying contiguous; a group; as, a cluster of islands.
3. A number of things of the same kind growing together; a bunch.
4. To collect into a cluster or clusters; to gather into a bunch or close body.
5. To grow in clusters or assemble in groups; to gather or unite in a cluster or clusters.
thump, plunk, bunch together, bunch up, bundle, roll up, lump, clustering, round up, collect, thumping, clump, clomp, caboodle, bevy, clutch, collection, pack, constellate, congregate, stud, forgather, crew, convoke, flock, party, thud, get together, lot, gang, clunk, muster, assemble, set, chunk, summon, dot, clod, bundle up, gather, crowd, call, knot, body, wad, bunch, band, glob, compact, clop, ball, group, batch, practice bundling, array, assemblage, convene
- Stooping and picking it out of the dust, she drew forth the cluster of different colored feathers which had been fastened to her husband's forehead. - "Myths and Legends of the Sioux", Marie L. McLaughlin.
- Almost the only remnant of all his great wealth which was not by this time forfeited, was his cluster of estates at Sherborne. - "Raleigh", Edmund Gosse.
- " Here come two chaps on horseback," Stephen said, looking down at the desert track that trailed near the distant cluster of mud houses, which were like square blocks of gold in the fierce sunshine. - "The Golden Silence", C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson.