Definition of coffee :
1. The beans or berries ( pyrenes) obtained from the drupes of a small evergreen tree of the genus Coffea, growing in Abyssinia, Arabia, Persia, and other warm regions of Asia and Africa, and also in tropical America.
2. The beverage made from the roasted and ground berry.
3. The coffee tree.
beverage (part of speech: noun)
brown (part of speech: adjective)
burnt almond, walnut, acorn, brown, tawny, coconut, dun, chestnut, partridge, cinnamon, sepia, brunette, copper, cafe au lait, auburn, fawn, drab, khaki, nut brown, tan, hazel, chocolate, toast, biscuit, cocoa, umber
- I had my coffee upstairs, far removed from the onions. - "A Fool and His Money", George Barr McCutcheon.
- One morning in a coffee shop, he looked up and realized that a young woman was watching him from a corner table. - "Joe Burke's Last Stand", John Moncure Wetterau.
- " I'm going to put some wood in the stove and make coffee," Danny Grin announced. - "The High School Boys' Training Hike", H. Irving Hancock.