Definition of cogent:
impressive, telling, powerful, convincing, influential, just, telltale, persuasive, weighty, persuasive, solid, rotund, well-founded, good, corpulent, persuasion, obese, well-grounded, satisfactory, revealing, heavy, grave, reason, tight, convincing, valid, forceful, grievous, potent.
- intelligent (part of speech: adjective)
- relevant (part of speech: adjective)
- reasonable (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Expressman and the Detective", Allan Pinkerton.
- "New-Arabian-Nights", Stevenson, Robert Louis.
- "The Inside Story Of The Peace Conference", Emile Joseph Dillon.