Definition of coherence:
cohesion, disjunction, rationality, inconsistency, agree, coherency, tackiness, construction, logic, glueyness, sense, agreement, correspondence, cohesiveness, gumminess, harmony, viscidity, interconnection, consonance, viscidness, concord, consistence, ropiness, gluiness, incoherence.
cohesion (part of speech: noun)
- unity (part of speech: noun)
- intelligibility (part of speech: noun)
- "Light On The Path and Through the Gates of Gold", Mabel Collins.
- "Preaching and Paganism", Albert Parker Fitch.
- "Paul Verlaine", Stefan Zweig.