Definition of cohesive:
- coherent (part of speech: adjective)
- dense (part of speech: adjective)
- united (part of speech: adjective)
- cohesive (part of speech: adjective)
- "State of the Union Addresses of Jimmy Carter", Jimmy Carter.
I had yet to learn that in times of mental and moral struggle the mixed fighting forces in us resolve themselves into two cohesive powers, and strive for mastery; that no past thought or act goes for nothing at such a time, but creeps out from the darkness where we thought it had gone for ever, and does battle with its kind against the common foe.- "Mrs. Falchion, Complete", Gilbert Parker Last Updated: March 12, 2009.
- "Greener Than You Think", Ward Moore.