Definition of coincident:
coinciding, attending, synchronal, congruent, contemporary, conterminous, co-occurrent, cooccurring, coterminous, coetaneous, simultaneous, coexisting, at the same time, coexistent, synchronous, time, accompanied, coextensive, synchronic, concurrent, coincidental.
- concurrent (part of speech: adjective)
- coinciding (part of speech: verb)
- relational (part of speech: adjective)
- simultaneous (part of speech: adjective)
- united (part of speech: adjective)
- "Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte, v10", Louis Antoine Fauvelet de Bourrienne.
- "The Fighting Chance", Robert W. Chambers.
- "Jill's Red Bag", Amy Le Feuvre.