Definition of collateral:
coordinate, assistant, parallel, in descending order, over, corroborative, subservient, substantiative, lesser, second, dependent, corresponding, positive, help, bank rate, supportive, BIPS, indirect, corroboratory, balance, substantiating, geometry, confirming, bank statement, auxiliary, bank draft, verifying, subsidiary, secondary, banking, ancillary, lateral, confirmatory, incidental, bank, contributory, validating, bank book, borrower, subordinate, validatory, subject, verificatory, confirmative, accessory, APR, part.
- accompanying (part of speech: verb)
- guarantee (part of speech: noun)
- "The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. VI. (of 12)", Edmund Burke.
- "The Vitamine Manual", Walter H. Eddy.
- "Selections from Viri Romae", Charles François L'Homond.