Definition of college:
community college, business school, denominational college, fraternity, four-year college, graduate school, seminary, 4-H, training centre, faculty, lyceum, alma mater, academe, institution, consortium, order, grad school, polytechnic, professional school, state college, teachers college, PTA, congress, junior college, conservatory, sodality, academia, chamber, board, brotherhood, liberal arts college, club, U3A, Outward Bound, the University of the Third Age, privately endowed college, organization, hall, fellowship, academy, guild.
- collection (part of speech: noun)
schools (part of speech: noun)
- church school,
- charm school,
- comprehensive school,
- convent school,
- boarding school
- school (part of speech: noun)
- "The Case of the Golden Bullet", Grace Isabel Colbron, and Augusta Groner.
- "The Autobiography of St. Ignatius", Saint Ignatius Loyola.
- "The Harbor", Ernest Poole.