Definition of combination:
combining, unification, connection, affiliation, unity, clear, gang, antibacterial, conflation, antimalarial, axis, key, junto, compounding, confederation, ring, conjunction, conspiracy, connecting, code, group, party, fob, sequence, conjugation, federation, junction, skeleton key, latchkey, combo, eclecticism, aseptic, bionic, bloc, aggregate, association, key ring, cohesion, partnership, cabal, master key, alliance, pass key, faction, assemble, synthesis, cocktail, merging, syndicate, antenatal, combine, broad-spectrum, conclave, bloodless, block, near, clinical, order, league, confederacy, jumble, trust, coupling, linking, succession, bunch, cartel, coalition, crew, organization.
- composition (part of speech: noun)
- combination (part of speech: noun)
- concurrence (part of speech: noun)
- integration (part of speech: noun)
- mixture (part of speech: noun)
- "Average Americans", Theodore Roosevelt.
- "The Red Cockade", Stanley J. Weyman.
- "The Moral Instruction of Children", Felix Adler.