Definition of combine:
intensify, ruffle, deepen, admit, conflate, trustingness, merge, flux, desegregate, conjugate, cartel, compounding, meld, compound, reliance, commingle, relate, confidence, unite, affiliate, acquiesce, liquefy, accept, trust, consent, bind, harmonize, link, link up, pool, mix in, liquify, unify, approve, melt, agree, associate, yoke, flow, aggregate, gang up, league, wed, combining, blend, ally, heighten, conjoin, integrate, faith, trustfulness, combination, commix, marry, immix, go, corporate trust, band, accord, collect, concrete, immingle, shuffle, accede, assent, intermingle, consolidate, couple, join, connect, coalesce, fuse, blend in, comply.
- co-act (part of speech: verb)
- compose (part of speech: verb)
- mix (part of speech: verb)
- combine (part of speech: verb)
- "Black Rock", Ralph Connor.
- "Catherine de' Medici", Honore de Balzac.
- "Cap'n Warren's Wards", Joseph C. Lincoln.