Definition of combined:
Synonyms for combined:
conjunct, graded, cooperative, public, hyphenated, jumbled, joined, bilateral, multilateral, heterogeneous, rolled into one, conglomerate, complementary, composed, mutual, compounded, integrated, sorbed, connected, balanced, cohesive, in company with, multiple, occluded, conjunctive, condensed, eclectic, communal, collaborative, common, one, conjoint, together, in association with, in unison, united, concerted, joint, pooled, group, shared.
- combined (part of speech: verb)
- co-acted (part of speech: verb)
- composed (part of speech: verb)
- concurrent (part of speech: adjective)
mixed (part of speech: verb)
- "The Spinners", Eden Phillpotts.
- "The Cornish Riviera", Sidney Heath.
- "Mrs. Halliburton's Troubles", Mrs. Henry Wood.