Definition of companionable:
kindly, bonhomous, palsy, extroverted, favorable, relaxing, cheerful, well-disposed, restful, accessible, participate, brotherly, comradely, pleasurable, clubbable, attitude, collegial, palsy-walsy, lovely, boon, social, buddy-buddy, attractive, fond, matey, kind, loving, hail-fellow, pleasing, hail-fellow-well-met, sociable, complaisant, tender, enjoyable, warm, outgoing.
- friendly (part of speech: adjective)
- sociable (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Everlasting Whisper", Jackson Gregory.
- "Northern Lights", Gilbert Parker.
- "Thirty Years in the Itinerancy", Wesson Gage Miller.